Looking for more information? See below for selected resources for organisations looking to improve their energy management.
Australian Manufacturing: Gas Efficiency Guide
Australian Manufacturing: Gas Efficiency Guide is a comprehensive resource that sets out practical and proven measures that deliver energy and cost savings in gas-intensive manufacturing operations.
The Guide sets out a range of options for manufacturers that wish to reduce their reliance on gas, including:
- maintenance improvements;
- replacing old and inefficient equipment;
- smart redesigns of industrial processes; and
- shifting from gas to other energy sources.
The Guide is a joint initiative of the Clean Energy Finance Corporation, the Energy Efficiency Council and the Australian Industry Group.
Quick Reference Guide to Energy Auditing
The Quick Reference Guide to Energy Auditing is a handy reference for organisations that are procuring an energy audit.
In 2014 Standards Australia released an updated series of standards for energy audits that are more rigorous, outcomes-based, and designed to ensure clients have actionable energy savings measures at the end of an audit.
The Quick Reference Guide to Energy Auditing is a customer-focused primer on the new standards which sets out:
- The benefits of procuring a standards compliant audit;
- What to look for in an energy auditor; and
- How to determine the right type of audit for your site.
The Quick Reference Guide is a joint initiative of the EEC and the Office of Environment and Heritage.